For commercial electrical services in Sebastopol and the surrounding areas, Wendt Electric has you covered. With over 20 years of experience and expertise as an electrical contractor for both residential and commercial spaces, our commercial electricians can get the job done—on time, on budget, and exceeding safety standards. Our commercial electricians are fully licensed and insured, ensuring that your commercial electrical project is completed safely and to code. We take pride in providing top quality service at an affordable price.
Our Commercial Electrical Services
We've got industrial electrical solutions for you - from breaker box to fiber cable and everything in-between.
We specialize in commercial electrical contracting and wiring projects of all sizes - if it's electrical, we can do it! Whether you need a full new construction wiring, a commercial building rewiring, panel upgrades and replacements or just need some general maintenance and repairs - we have the experienced team available to get the job done right. We also offer lighting installation and retrofits as well as emergency backup systems for commercial properties that require additional protection during power outages or natural disasters. No matter what kind of commercial project you may have, our professional team has the skillset to get it done efficiently and effectively.
Our commercial electrical services include:
- New construction wiring
- Commercial building rewiring
- Panel upgrades & replacements
- Electrical system maintenance & repairs
- Lighting installation & retrofits
- Emergency back up systems
What our customers
say about our services
Gabe provided very professional service with great attention to detail, for both our new generator and rewiring for upgrade of our house to use induction cooking.
Electrician Recommendation ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I couldn’t recommend Wendt Electric more! First time CA homeowner here and Gabe and his team were so communicative, helpful and clear the entire time. They took care like it was their own home. Their price was great but it’s really the quality of the job that’s encouraging me to leave this review. 5 stars all around. Plus Gabe and his team communicated clearly over text and called me when they needed to ... continue reading
Gabe Wendt and his crew did the electrical work for our new gas fireplace and lighting in our living and dining rooms. The most important qualities to me are skill, professionalism, and kindness - this crew is all of these 100 times over. I will only call Gabe for future projects.
Commercial Electrical FAQs
- How much does electrical installation for a business cost? Show Answer The cost of commercial electrical services will vary depending on the scope and size of your commercial project and what your electrical contractor will need to supply. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and receive a free estimate.
- Do you offer emergency commercial electrical services? Show Answer Yes! We understand that emergencies can happen at any time, so we offer 24/7 emergency commercial electrical services for businesses in need of immediate assistance. Our experienced team is available to come out on-site and take care of the issue quickly and efficiently.
- What safety protocols do your commercial electricians follow? Show Answer At Wendt Electric, we take safety seriously. All of our commercial electricians are fully licensed and certified to ensure that they meet or exceed all local regulations and industry standards. We provide regular training for our staff members so they stay up-to-date on current regulations & best practices for commercial projects.
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking for reliable commercial electrical services from qualified professionals who will get the job done right then look no further than Wendt Electric—we guarantee satisfaction every time! Contact us today for more information, to get a quote, or to schedule an appointment with one of our expert technicians.
Safety is Our Top Priority
At Wendt Electric we understand how important safety is when working on commercial jobsites. That’s why all of our work meets or exceeds both local regulations and industry standards such as National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). To ensure safety for everyone involved in a commercial project, we provide regular training for our staff members so they stay up-to-date on current regulations and best practices for commercial projects as well as training in the latest techniques and equipment to handle both high and low voltage situations.